Friday, May 22, 2009

The New Chapter

im going to register at UiTM Shah Alam tomorrow. then the new chapter of my life will begin... what will it like hah? will it be happening? depressing? fun? or challenging? ive been asked by few people about what i feel? am i well prepared?

u know what? in facing a new environment in my life, i usually don't take any big step or plan big, because im not sure what it is like...so about my preparation?(mentally). i prepare nothing... i just hope that i can mix with everybody there, have a smooth registration tomorrow, n say gudbye to my parents, then see what is waiting for me... so.. tunggu dan lihat aja...

ive just arrived at my aunt's house in taman gombak. we had a nine hours journey from kelantan. i dunno why, but when our car just passed my plkn camp in gua musang, i feel touched, maybe when i saw the pool n the padang kawad, i recalled all the memories with my plkn friends, teachers, n very not forget captain hapizi, miss him sooooooooooo much... but the story had ended, but it will be freshly remained in me....

tomorrow, tomorrow, n tomorrow(i copied mc duff's phrase)..... hum what it will be like?

3 comments:

kakchick said...

asasi gapo mek?

Pena Biru said...

selamat menempuhi alam uni.

Bella Zulkifly said...

to pena biru- thank u
to kakchick-asasi sains mek, pahtu aku nak sambung dentistry