Monday, December 01, 2008

My ambotious plans? Can be considered as ambitious...

Hurm, alhamdulillah... i eventually successfully finished my last paper for spm about a week ago...finally, huh!

now im worried about my add maths(paper 2) and physics... the same subjects to worry about everytime lepas habis exam... but masa ni, apa yang boleh buat is tawakkal n banyakkan solat hajat....

the most memorable moment during the exam week was when i forgot to bring along my IC on the first day of spm... i have a member card which the color is exactly the same with the IC's... i was lucky because the pengawas r so nice and one of them tried to get another slip for me.. thanx a lot...hanya tuhan yang boleh balas jasa kalian...

but there was one pengawas yang suka sangat senyum... kalau tak silap nama dia mr. ruzlan. he's the most popular pengawas in my floor... he2, lagipun dia yang paling baik, as he teaches science for spm, dia banyak tolong students masa biologi n physics, including me... sebab i was a lil bit confuse about decimal places... ain asked me "dia tak penat ke asyik senyum?".. ha3.. but it was pleasantable....sampai hari ni duk ingat kat dia... zatul sampai patah balik nak ucap gudbye kat dia, hu3

average, okla exam tuh.. i aim for straight 1A's, amin...hurm, now tengah bz fikir nak amik course pe pasni? my mom, dad, grandma, really hope that ill become a doctor one day... ha3.. i used to consider bout it before.. but after kaunselor cakap yg kene amik preclinical 2 tahun(belajar sume benda dalam 2 tahun). i said to myself.. "not even in my dream...". im not the type yang suka baca banyak2 then hafal... im the type that love to apply my interpersonal skills(bukan perasan ni, dah buat banyak test lam internet), meeting n dealing with people..in short, extrovertla... i want to be rational, i dun want to think what others want me to be, im not being selfish, but i love to use maria shriver's sentence-"ive spent a lot of time analyzing n thinking bout what people want me to be, like ive tried my very best to satisfy everyone, until one day i realized that i forgot to please myself, n my very final question is... what i want to be??" very simple right? very easy.... people think that they should study for jobs n certificates.... but we live juz for once dude... so im thinking of taking plant biotechnology after this, if He wills...

but im soooo boring to stay at home without doing anything... hurm ive listed what i want to do during this long holiday:

1. wat research ngan senior, tanya subjek pe yang berkesinambungan dgn subjek kat universiti, then study balik, such as add math...(love +math)
2. tulis buku, actually i've written a book masa holiday after pmr two years ago, baru siap separuh, nak sambung ke tak hah?
3.tulis buku baru... idea fresh ag ni!
4. blajar software.. yela plan nak start bisnes internet(tp susah ckit r)
5. tulis blog rrr

No comments: